- Lessons are half an hour and are £12 per lesson for all instruments
- Block booking available for blocks of 5 &10 lessons, with a 10% discount available
- Bookings can be made over the phone during the hours of contact listed below, or via email at any time
- All times subject to availability
- Lessons can be held at my studio or at your home
I've always been involved in music one way or another, it started with a love for drums, so I joined the local marching band as soon as I was old enough. That was the Hessle High School Drum Corps, its also where I learned to play the trumpet. Little did I know then that one day I'd be the band master turning it into a successful showband playing at the Albert Hall, Wembley Arena, and even Calgary Canada at the World Showband Championships. Whilst that was going on I also started playing bass guitar then electric and acoustic guitar joining different groups spanning four decades, including The Merchants - Lampara - Run For Cover - Highly Strung - Wicked Willies and Brass Tacks. These days I have the best job of all, teaching music.
I am fully DBS checked and first aid trained.
I had lessons with Steve for 4/5 years, his knowledge of styles is vast and can teach you any kind of beat/rhythm. He will provide the best service; during my time I got lessons, he even held concerts/functions to build confidence in playing and to give you more experience. Highly recommended as he has years worth of experience in drumming and music that he is willing to teach! - Jack C Swan
Josh loves drum club, fantastic teacher
- Nicky Kirby
Both my children from primary into teenage years had music lessons with Steve, not only did he teach music, he taught confidence guidance and supported them, definitely recommend for anyone considering music lessons for their child of any age. Thanks Steve x
- Louise Clubley
My son has been having guitar lessons with steve for about 6 months now and has made great progress for such a short time. Steve tailors the lessons to suit Joe's musical interests and is always extremely encouraging and patient. A full 5 stars from us. :-) - Tracey Thomas
- Lessons are payable weekly with cash in person
- Block booking can be paid in either cash, cheque or bank transfer at the time of booking, after which a receipt will be presented to you.